IHTFP

Things that are most (un)important

Thursday, February 26, 2004

Things to improve upon (part 1)

Since I could not get a separate blog thread onto this page, I'll insert it here. (BTW, if anyone know how to do it with the free blogger account, please let me know...)

So doing laundry the other day, it occurred to me why does it take 3 trips? 1 to put it in, 1 to move wet clothes to the dryer, 1 to take it out. Shouldn't it take only 2 trips? So I started looking at combo washer/dryer in one unit. There are a few out there in the market, but I don't think they are popular cause I'm pretty sure they don't do the jobs well?
Is it impossible (plumbing+heat vents) or prohibitively expensive to build something that does both as well as separate machines?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home